What do you hope to get in this year's hatch?

Hen Zero

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
What do you hope to get in this year's hatch? I hope we get some light brahmas. We have a Dominique roo, so I atleast want a Lt. Brahma/Dominique. I am hoping to get one Lt. Brahma/Dominique hen or roo. If things go well.... I want to get 1 roo, and 2 hens.

-Hen Zero

I have the following eggs coming to me in the next few weeks: All bantams~
RIR, white cochin, mille fleur d'uccles, various wyandottes, and some assorted d'uccles
I hope to get some of each of them to hatch
smile.png

I have some ameraucana bantams on day 21 now, and hope to get both of my remaining eggs to hatch.

Other than the marans in the bator. This is what I have coming from a few sources. I have all standards-blue andulusians, white americauna, blue and black americaunas, cochins, buff orpingtons, welsummers, and more cuckoo marans. The white and cochins are replacements from last week's bad hatch.

Well i am looking forward to some gold laced cochin bantam and polish, some frizzles and silkies. Both of the eggs i was looking forward to the most didnt develop, those were the black polish white the white "hair" on top. after that some ameraucana or EE's and then some pilgrim, sebastopols or quails.who knows

Well, lets see...I have two little black banty cochin pullets...I want to put with my white silkie roo when the pullets mature....so, I am hopeing for a few splash frizzles!
Will probably get all black tho, my luck.
I was wanting a few ducks..but I have to waite again untill next year, or the year after, we need to redig the pond.
sad.png

Last edited:
I got already 9 seramas and 1 BTW japanese which i think is a pullet which is what i wanted, I got 1 bantam buff orpington which I also think is a pullet which I wanted. Out of 4 bantam leghorn eggs i got 2 boys, 1 girl, and a buff orp/mille fleur mix
hu.gif
which is a pullet so I will keep her.

I have some blue bantam cochin eggs and some blue orpington bantam eggs in the batoer and I would hope to get 2 pullets and 1 roo from each (yeah right)

I also have ordered and hope to hatch bantam salmon faverolles, blue silkies, buff silkies, and am really hoping for 1 sizzle.

Then I am hoping the bantam barred rocks hatch, a trio would be nice.

And I really really hope I get some bantam RIRs.

fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif