What do you like most about BYC

Quote:
Oh, and he does!
tongue.png

And, yes, Opa's avatars.

I don't think he'll be able to improve on his current avatar. If I could choose to be one other guy besides myself, it'd be Sam Elliott.

I like it because of the people here. Theyre nice and very helpful, and just fun to be around and chat with.
smile.png
I also like the world of Info this site has. Its about chickens, and all other kinds of animals, whats not to love.
big_smile.png

P.S. Thanks to everyone here for making me feel like part of the BYC family.

Well, I like how it hooked me up with a few local crazies like me, and I've made some great friends - both online and offline through this site.

Plus, all the info that is right there for the looking.

meri

I originally came here for chicken info when we first got started with chickens. There is an amazing amount of information available here. I didn't even need to make a post to ask questions... everything was here in the old posts.

Before long I was coming for the fellowship and entertainment. I even found a good friend thanks to this site (she PM'd me to ask me about my screen name and we quickly became close). I have found all kinds of great information on anything and everything here. This is such an amazing group of people and I just love it!

Back
Top Bottom