What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

Pics
I just bought myself an early Christmas present and told DH not to get me anything. Someone on here mentioned a Cricut and I've been looking in to them ever since... so I just ordered a Cricut Maker. I can't wait till it gets here to play around with it and see how much it will help with cutting fabric for saddles. I couldn't get the color I wanted since they're selling out so quick but that's fine. It's functionality I need lol

Fun!! I have a Silhouette vinyl cutter and I LOVE it! They're so fun for many many projects.

I just bought myself an early Christmas present and told DH not to get me anything. Someone on here mentioned a Cricut and I've been looking in to them ever since... so I just ordered a Cricut Maker. I can't wait till it gets here to play around with it and see how much it will help with cutting fabric for saddles. I couldn't get the color I wanted since they're selling out so quick but that's fine. It's functionality I need lol
Fun! Seems like those machines have endless possibilities for creativity! I got one for my birthday a few years ago but ended up returning it because I didn't have enough time to beat the learning curve. Maybe if you post some of the cool things you find to make, it will re-inspire! :)

WIN_20201124_19_26_28_Pro.jpg
WIN_20201124_19_26_28_Pro.jpg

Fun! Seems like those machines have endless possibilities for creativity! I got one for my birthday a few years ago but ended up returning it because I didn't have enough time to beat the learning curve. Maybe if you post some of the cool things you find to make, it will re-inspire! :)

I would have been so happy to help you with it! I have the Silhouette and I've found it to be very user friendly! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom