We bought a no-name incubator. When there was a problem with the thermostat, we were unable to get replacement parts. Now we're stuck with an incubator that doesn't work. A fairly NEW incubator that does not work!

Hi Friends,

i wanted to buy something else on Ali-Express, when i stumbled upon this noname incubator. Is it too good to be true? I like that build-in egg-candler… What do you think about that?
I haven't used this one. I find it disconcerting that the picture of the running incubator, doesn't have the correct temp on the display. 35.4 is too cold. I would think that someone trying to sell an incubator would hopefully know that 37.5 is the correct temp, and at least wait long enough to for it to get there before taking the picture.... unless, it can't get to that temp?

:confused: Maybe it would work, the picture just kinda leads me to believe it wouldn't. :/ I do like the design though. If you end up giving it a try you should let us know how well it works.

I don't know about the incubator, but the build-in candler has my mind scrambling to figure out to do it in a DIY model.
That was exactly the reason why it hit my eye! The idea of a built-in egg-candler is just awesome: No need to open the incubator, no need to touch the eggs.
An i kind of like the design with the clear hood so you can see your babies hatch.

Back
Top Bottom