what do you think of my BLRW roo?

He does seem to be a bit 'off' as far as color goes ......but nonetheless he IS a pretty boy........I have an 8 mo. old BLRW roo and I agree on the temperment - - he is a sweetie - - respectful to me and a good boy to his 'ladies' ..... Enjoy!
smile.png

technodoll-He is one beautiful boy and he is just
droolin.gif
, your photography is also well done!
He isn't exactly SQ, he has the wrong leg-color, he is more Gold-Laced Blue than a BLRW. He has a few faults here and there but, he looks like he could have pretty chicks.

thanks guys, you're all so nice!
big_smile.png

i don't think to breed him at all but if i ever do, it will be for my own little flock...

i don't show my birds so SQ isn't something i look for - i just want sweet, friendly, personable, calm chooks in my flock.

oh and if they're sweet on the eyes it's an added bonus!
tongue.png

Quote:
That being the case I have to wonder why you asked what people thought of him? I can't see sweet, friendly, personable & calm from here.

Quote:
That being the case I have to wonder why you asked what people thought of him? I can't see sweet, friendly, personable & calm from here.

ah, i was curious to see if the lady who sold me the chicks as BLRW really was on the mark... from the 7 I purchased from her one turned out to be a strange red mutt, one was a very badly marked bantam splash, one died as a baby so who knows and of the four that looked like proper BLRW's, well there's this guy....
roll.png

i think i will send her feedback on her stock as I'm not too impressed, I paid a lot for these 3-week old chicks, specially for ending up with only 2 pullets out of 7 birds.

i think i got "had"
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom