What do you think of the new BYC platform?

What do you think of the new BYC platform?

• Love it

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • Like it

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • 50-50 Love-Hate

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 81 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it would be fine if I could get to the "hatching eggs" that are for sale. Blank screen. There seems to be people viewing this sections but it says "Private", so I guess I will have to resort to going back to Ebay.

ebay sucks,but thats where i am going now. sorry but i hate the new format. way to slow, no auctions, i am a gfm because of 20 auction listings every 30 days and no fees. now no auctions, i have eggs to sell, and 6 hrs on this new site and i am feel like going to the nearest bar and getting slammmed.

9 pages of PM messages with over 400 PMs from 2007 to delete is locking up my computer when I try deleting. Why did all the messages ride along with people to this "new" site when they were suppose to have been deleted when we felt we needed more space?

I feel for you Tuffy. Took me forever and my OCD mind went into spasms trying.

If your screen is showing that this forum is TOO WHITE then you need to adjust the brightness and contrast on YOUR MONITOR. The white levels are the same from the old site, you probably haven't fiddled with the buttons on your monitor in ages.

I take it back - I've only been inside of topics (which are grayish), not the main 'all forums' page. It is indeed too-white.

Last edited:
My first time posting on the new site- I like the new changes
clap.gif
. I do hate learning my way around a new forum style but hey who doesnt!?
anyways , I am willing to relearn to navigate for the new features! I especially like that you can see how many times a thread has been viewed.
Thank you for all your hard work BYC team!
thumbsup.gif

PS. More selection of smilies please
fl.gif

I really don't understand why everyone is being so difficult about the new format. It's just change. You will get used to it.

For me it is really not about the change, per se, though I am usually not great with change. I would get used to it and be fine with it if that were the only issue. BUT - the biggest problem for me is the super slowness and the constant having to scroll; add the jerky, slow, lagging scrolling, well, it just is too much of a pain to deal with. I have Firefox and just updated it on Monday and have no problems with any other sites, so I don't think browser is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom