What do you think of this name for selling eggs,hatching eggs,chicks

lovemychicns

Songster
11 Years
Sep 22, 2008
Rockwell, NC
Happy holidays everyone,

I finally came up with a two names for my web page and I am hoping to get your help. which one is better? I want to sell eating eggs, hatching eggs, and chicks

1. Naturally Fresh Poultry

or

2. Naturally Fresh Eggs & Poultry

Karen

Truley neither are names just disciption of type of eggs. If you are breeding a breed then you would want to rethink that name. What you have now is too generic for a name.
ex of what I have
Blue Moon Heritage Chickens
Fresh free range eggs and naturally hen raised chicks.
See what I mean here. Hope that helps.

Neither is bad, but I agree it does sound like you'd be selling meat.

How about 'The Egg and Chick Store (or Shop)' or 'The Natural Egg and Chick Store (or Shop)' or 'The Healthy Egg'? If you're going organically certified how about 'The Green Egg'? 'Green Egg / Fuzzy Chick' would stick in peoples memory.

Good luck with this adventure and have fun with it!

Last edited:
Yup...gotta agree that the "fresh poultry" part sounds like fresh poulty meat. What's wrong w/your BYC name??? Love My Chickens is a cute name, and implies that whatever you're selling comes from well cared for chickens... Follow it with descriptions of what you sell, along the lines of what cybercat mentioned...

I don't know the technicalities of using the word "organic" but perhaps you could say:

Fresh free range organic eggs

Lovingly raised baby chicks and (breed of hens)

Just a thought.

Mary

Naturally Fresh Poultry Farm- covers it all nicely...

wink.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
I like this one
smile.png

ETA- However in a way it could be as if you're selling meat...

How about Naturally Thriving Chicks and Eggs- Ok, i know it sounds cheesey but it;s the only one I can think of
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom