What do you think of......

I'd say take him anyway. He might not do well, but its good to get experience showing. You'll learn a lot and maybe meet some breeders that can help you. No matter if you win or not it is still alot of fun!

His beak and feet are yellow, they look washed out in the pics because I have an older camera and the flash goes off more than it should. He is really really white though.

I plan on taking him, heck it's just a few dollars to show and I already know a few people that will be there, so might as well go, hang out and learn.

Nothing, he is a young bird and just has some filling out to do. He is a bit lanky still, but I would definately take him and get the experience. My bet is you will still do good at the County Fair! Good luck!

If it's a county fair you should go ahead and show him, never hurts. I miss my black bantam cochin rooster, Darth Vader. He was perfection in my eyes and so very sweet, he did great at some big shows but passed away right before our county fair
sad.png
I was looking forward to having a bird worth best in show, he was so study and cute, everyone loved him.
westmarinfair007.jpg

I sure hope ya got some hatches out of your Darth Vadar before he pasted what a stud muffin.

LockedHearts you go take that fair by storm and have a ball. He is just a darling and I sure wish you the best, please let us know how much fun you had there.

Back
Top Bottom