What Do You Think You'd Change?

Quote:
But I'm pretty sure not all people are like that...

Which is fine. Some people need a little help. So we give them one milk cow, a couple chickens, and some various vegetable seeds. They can grow their own food.

Quote:
Come on now!

Crusty ocean water bugs.

Imp-
big_smile.png

I would get rid of all the luxeries in jails. No more cable tv's, weight rooms and fancy exercise equipment, no more 5 star gourmet dinning. I would give them the bare necessities to live. Period. Its not supposed to be fair in jail. You're there because you did something wrong. Its punishment, not a vacation.

Quote:
But I'm pretty sure not all people are like that...

Which is fine. Some people need a little help. So we give them one milk cow, a couple chickens, and some various vegetable seeds. They can grow their own food.

I do understand that, but what about people in the cities? They don't have room for a milk cow.

RE-structure death penalty law.

WAY to many have been found innocent with DNA technology. Life works in most cases.

However,

If you are absolutely busted, no doubt, like on camera, 15 witnesses, etc. then you should receive a very speedy trial, any appeal would begin immediately after the first trial, your stay on death row would be limited to 24 hours, and YOU ARE OUTTA HERE.

Quote:

I do understand that, but what about people in the cities? They don't have room for a milk cow.

Community gardens. Everyone can get out there and work it together. My great grandfather always said we'd have been better off without welfare. "Some might have starved, everyone else would have gotten off their *sses and worked."

Quote:

Shuttle them to the country to help farmers, ......kinda like a JOB!

Back
Top Bottom