What do you use to upload photos??

cluckychick

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
South of KCMO
I have dial up and satellite internet but the satellite company has slowed my speed down because I went over my limit of uploading and downloading for the month. Of course when I got the service I was not informed there was a limit :thun so needless to say I was quite upset when I called them to tell them about it. Anyway, I use photobucket to upload photos but with dial up as my back up service it just won't load so I was hoping to find another site. If someone uses one different please let me know. Thank You

Well, I was going to suggest Photobucket. I used it even when I had dial up. Sorry, don't know of any other good sites.

I use MSN groups too.Just add more than one and you can load as many pix as you want, then go back and decide what you want to keep.
smile.png
marrie

Imageshack or Picasa. Picasa is a bit easier since it has a desktop client that you can upload from directly without all the button clicking of imageshack.

As for the satellite internet limit, when I signed up for mine, there was a "Fair Use Policy" statement right there. It sucks, but what do you do when your options are satellite or dial up.

Back
Top Bottom