What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site? Version II

Quote:
Like this?
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee186/rooster_red/smilies/goodluck.gif

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
One problem I can see with this is that there are newbies that have over 5000 post by chatting in the posts and posting alot on game threads.

I agree with so many of these post but, trying not to copy i was thinking that maybe Adding a "Friends List" would be nice too! or like an "address book" or something like that.... maybe, just a different idea.
hmm.png

Okay, what about a "ticker" I have seen these on some sites...
you plug in a date and it counts down...
So, if I set eggs on the 3rd for example (which I did...) there would be a countdown to day 21?? In days, maybe not in hours until the last day??
Would that take too much memory or some such computer techie stuff??
christina

I know you have a MY POSTS section but how about a MY Threads I started section. For those of us that have yappy fingers(sorry debi) It would make it so much easier to find out what people said back on your own threads. It is much easier with the my posts link but well you know what I mean

I mentioned this to you earlier but will post it again here for ease for you...ON the recent posts, can we not put the personal section in that link or maybe have a separate link where it is recent posts on ONLY CHICKEN topics. I am not saying I don't participate in the other threads, just that I think it would help out for people coming in here to find out info on chicken/poultry issues.

I like the idea of the friends list. Sometimes I forget EXACTLY how to spell my friend's screen names and it takes me a while to find them! LOL

OH and a link to the BYC Chat room on the main header in the forum. It is so aggravating(but I do it anyway) to have to go to the index to get to the chat room. Might make it easier for more people to come chat!

I think (suck up suck up) we should have a Moderator of the week picture on the front page!!!! Thanks MODs for all you do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom