What do you want for Christmas?

Quote:
I got one for my birthday, had it a week and it literally died! I went to the Amazon forum and this is a big, big problem right now. On a positive note, they shipped me a new one with absolutely no problem and they give you 30 days to return the old one, and they pay shipping. In addition, while it was working, it was awesome, I would totally recommend the Fire.

lol.png

Do you have Amazon Prime? You have almost unlimited storage on their Cloud for pics, movies, music, and books or you can move what you want to the device and then back to the Cloud if you won't have internet access. I am not even slightly technically proficient and I was able to manage everything on my own, it actually registered itself when I turned it on the first time. Web surfing is really fast, however a lot of people complained about the lack of an hdmi port. I don't care about this because I have Prime and so I can move stuff back and forth to my computer, etc. that way. The picture is really clear, and I like the size of this better than the Ipad, it's a little larger than a dvd case and a little smaller than a vhs if that gives you an idea....again, aside from the whole sudden death issue, I love mine!
smile.png
Ok I think I've finished my infomercial now
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom