What do you want for Christmas?

I am just a bit over an hour from LA, but I think it has been a couple of years since I ventured that direction

Quote:
tongue.gif
Come to the RIGHT part of CA and we don't either.
gig.gif

Sorry, Ray - my bad for calling you 'he', you're still welcome anytime.
big_smile.png

Debiraymond, I'd love to see your part of CA, if it's San Diego or northern CA. All my experience has been the LA area. Lots of neat stuff, but not really my style. I'm a lot more country than that! Not that there's anything wrong with LA - just not me.

That's all right, other people have done it before too. I'm used to it.
lau.gif

I'm purely a city chick. The country's okay, but I don't last too long out there.
lol.png
There's sure a lot of country to holiday in around these parts.
tongue.png

Quote:
tongue.gif
Come to the RIGHT part of CA and we don't either.
gig.gif

Sorry, Ray - my bad for calling you 'he', you're still welcome anytime.
big_smile.png

Debiraymond, I'd love to see your part of CA, if it's San Diego or northern CA. All my experience has been the LA area. Lots of neat stuff, but not really my style. I'm a lot more country than that! Not that there's anything wrong with LA - just not me.

LA sucks!!!! Seriously, where I live, we all have animals - chicken sounds up and down the street. I often drive home to neighbors riding horses in the road. I like driving around the neighborhood trying to figure out what breeds the neighbors have. Our city allows ALL livestock, so many have cattle and sheep, yet we are 5 minutes from fast food and groceries. We surrounded by cities that allow NOTHING. Odd, yes. But I love it here!

i would love a subscription to backyard poultry magazine AND countryside magazine....but hey, my husband is never gonna come on this site to see this....so i think i will get it myself
lol.png

Needs:
- a job
- groceries
- materials to finish my coop (shingles, hardware cloth, etc.)

Wants:
- more chickens (BQ Silkies, Showgirls, Seramas)
- 3 Sebastopol goslings
- a Great Pyrenees puppy
- a serger

Back
Top Bottom