What do you want for Christmas?

Quote:
If you lived closer.. I could give you that christmas gift. As it is I'm gonna be a couple thousand miles off for another 4-6 weeks.

How very kind! We are ok just nothing extra...I have always kept a stocked pantry so it just looks bare. We are used to having others shop our pantry.
hmm.png
Thanks Boyd.
hugs.gif

I usually do too! We just had one of my employees come a few weeks ago and shop the pantry as well. It was a good garden year for me this year, although I've had no time for hunting. My Long term Storage foods are adding up quickly though.

I would really, really, like the neighbors to the back of my property to sell me one half acre of their 3.69 acre parcel. The part abutting my parcel, of course, to expand mine to just a tad over an acre. They're not using it, it's a pain for them to clear, and I think I would pay a pretty good price for it.

At this point in time, they're not really too excited about such a prospect. So, I need Santa to make them want to do this.

And I've been a pretty darned good girl this year. Only bad thing I've done is keeping chickens on less than an acre, but I didn't KNOW it was wrong when I did it. What I will continue to do wrong is keep them here anyway. So, Santa, I kinda need that little extra bit of land!

I want to move out of Florida to a cool state. I hate the weather here, but can't leave. I've been stuck here 20 years, still 80 degrees................in november.

I honestly don't really care! I guess I have everything I could ask for! Not like in a bragging kind of richie way. I mean like a family, a house, food, great friends, my chickens!! lol :)

I would like perhaps a friend, or someone who I could spend a good holiday with.
If not, I'll settle for any amount of money. I'm trying, and failing, to save.
lol.png

Oh, and if someone gave me one of those gifts where you buy a chicken (or a duck or a goat or some seeds) for a poor family, I'd be touched too...
old.gif

My kids to all be perfectly healthy. They've got colds now
sad.png
to much thanksgiving sugar.
A waterbath canner
2 gallons of 409 cleaner...
smile.png

I want a stack of lumber (this is easier than it sounds-bf has a woodmizer and a stack of trees)

a compressor and framing nail gun (round head as was explained to me today)

a cordered sawsall (got a few more stumps to dig out)

Citrus trees and blue berry bushes

Quote:
Watch the 409, I used it to clean with a lot and my sense of smell is bad for a while after using it, try a steamer-just water

Back
Top Bottom