what do you want for the hollidays

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by muddyhorse, Nov 19, 2010.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    what is on your list this year ? other than the usual peace on earth end hunger no war ect. what do you hope to receive or give. I'm kinda stuck on a few people and I need ideas.
    Want : I've been eyeballing a new chicken waterer that is up on stilts and holds like 8 gallons.
    don't want : anything I have to DUST,

we adopted a family that has a 9 year old and an 11 year old girl. they like pop and country music so Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber ???? I have no idea anybody with a tween want to give me some Ideas [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Whirled Peas.

And a Kitchen Aid stand mixer.

3. muddyhorse

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I have a kitchen aid mixer it ROCKS !! you can find reconditioned ones online for about half price. It has a meat grinding attachment that comes in really handy for deer meat.

4. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I'd like a new broom.
    ...the sweeping kind, not the riding kind.

5. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Quote:We've been married 40 years, and I'm on my second Kitchen Aid. And for most of that time, I baked all our bread. Couldn't live without mine. In fact, one year for Christmas, I gave each of my two grown kids one; figured it was the gift that would keep on giving. I hope you get yours; you'll love it!

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, I have a Kitchen Aid mixer I've had since just after my first divorce (first ex kept it!!) so his sister gave me hers when she upgraded.

It is avocado green, that tell ya know long I've had it? I love the thing! It still works - absolutely amazing.

7. Olive Hill

Olive Hill Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2009
    Health, happiness and continued prosperity for my friends and family.

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

My new granddaughter to arrive safely.

9. muddyhorse

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    katy : when is she due ?? you must be so excited [​IMG]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Her due date is December 29. I am excited...she's granddaughter number 4......the poor grandsons are outnumbered [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by