What do you want to be when you grow up

I have many hobbies including chickens, orchids, carnivorous plants, reefing and mycology which make it pretty hard to choose a specific field! I am particularly interested in botany and the ecology of wetlands and sphagnum bogs and could possibly make something out of that.

*Edited by Staff*

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an orchid pic for you, nepenthes99, below, taken in our garden.

Young folk, take some advice from an oldie. Never have an ambition to do anything new when you grow up or have a final target. Get on right now with what you want to do and see where your interests and talents take you.

A final target lifestyle or job may inhibit you when you gain experience and have a better idea of your capabilites. In any case, you will almost certainly find that your life takes a different track from today's dream. For all we know, we tread this Earth only once. Cherish the day. Tomorrow will come and go soon enough and you have no idea what the the future is for you or for how long it may last.

I want to be a grumpy old fart who drinks a lot and argues with strangers on the Internet.

But I hear there's a lot of applicants for that, so my second choice is "farmer".

lau.gif

I want to be a grumpy old fart who drinks a lot and argues with strangers on the Internet.

But I hear there's a lot of applicants for that, so my second choice is "farmer".

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Someone with vision and true ambition!

I want to be a lawyor so i can help people get together and fix peoples mistacks i think that would be my choice for now but not for sure i might change my mind into a principle or vet or writer I dont know so yea. Well thanks for asking and i was so sure i was gonna answer because i was looking for choices i saw the comments they are so cool so thanks for asking tho!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom