What do you want to be when you grow up

lau.gif

I want to be a grumpy old fart who drinks a lot and argues with strangers on the Internet.

But I hear there's a lot of applicants for that, so my second choice is "farmer".

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Someone with vision and true ambition!

I want to attend MSU, and become a vet :D That has been my dream since I was little. I also love art, and Im taking a lot of different art classes, but art there any classes I can take that will help my chances of getting into Michigan State more easier? My GPA is about 3.3, so not great, but I have been trying really hard. I am determined to become a vet!

I've always liked the idea of being a horseback riding instructor.. I've been reconsidering.. Though that is still my plan for now :)
There are so many different careers that involve horses.

Last edited:
I want to attend MSU, and become a vet :D That has been my dream since I was little. I also love art, and Im taking a lot of different art classes, but art there any classes I can take that will help my chances of getting into Michigan State more easier? My GPA is about 3.3, so not great, but I have been trying really hard. I am determined to become a vet!

I have a friend that loves animals and she wants to be a vet

Back
Top Bottom