What Do Your Ducks Do in the Snow?

Pics
I think spring passed us by this year.
It'll be here :)

Did you get any of this last storm? We missed winter for a big chunk of February, so this is kind of nice. Facebook actually also reminded me we had a snowstorm a year ago today.

It will be fun to see the woodland bulbs popping up as this snow melts.

Here we have had the opposite problem and winter never really came. The drought is bad :(
But the duckies are happy to be swimming.
Hopefully things will get wetter for you. We had some awful drought not so long ago. People's wells were going dry right and left, and it was really hard for those with lots of animals to water. Glad the ducks are happy though! :)

Hopefully things will get wetter for you. We had some awful drought not so long ago. People's wells were going dry right and left, and it was really hard for those with lots of animals to water. Glad the ducks are happy though! :)

We have been getting some moisture but are far behind. It makes everyone a bit nervous for wildfire season... ugh. Normally I just like to call it summer, but I have a feeling the US is gonna see some bad fires this year.

It'll be here :)

Did you get any of this last storm? We missed winter for a big chunk of February, so this is kind of nice. Facebook actually also reminded me we had a snowstorm a year ago today.

It will be fun to see the woodland bulbs popping up as this snow melts.

Please send me your address, I can send you the February weather you missed, we still have it here.

Which BTW is the reason we are the original and only home to Paul Bunyan and Babe........ They like the winters.

Back
Top Bottom