1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What does BYC mean to you?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    BYC means to me something more that just looking at pic.s of chickens;
    It means, making friends, always having someone to talk to and have support in tough situations, always having chicken help when you need it, sharing stories, laughs, and prayers, and much much more!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here!

What does BYC mean to YOU? [​IMG]

2. BirdyMe

BirdyMe Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm still fairly new, but so far I've loved it here! I've received fast, reliable answers to my questions, and everyone has been friendly! Plus, I get to geek out all the time about chickens! What's not to love? :D

3. 00 Turok

00 Turok Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2012
    Nacogdoches, Tx
    It means BackYard Chickens. [​IMG]

Couldn't help myself. Some1 was bound to pull out a wise crack like that on you; I figured it might as well be me. [​IMG]
    I'm pretty new here too. It all started when I rescued some peeps from the highway & serched the net to learn how to care for baby chickens. I got lots of info & help from the memebers here. It's like a 1 stop shop for info & ideas on everything chickens... & some ducks, geese, turkeys.

4. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Yeah! Great!

5. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Lol! AWE! That is so sweet of you! [​IMG]

6. TexasLisa

TexasLisa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    Rosenberg, TX
    I am new to raising chickens and to BYC. BYC means family, warmth, knowledge, and friendship.

Lisa :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by