What does BYC mean to you?

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
BYC means to me something more that just looking at pic.s of chickens;
It means, making friends, always having someone to talk to and have support in tough situations, always having chicken help when you need it, sharing stories, laughs, and prayers, and much much more!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here!

What does BYC mean to YOU?
welcome-byc.gif

I'm still fairly new, but so far I've loved it here! I've received fast, reliable answers to my questions, and everyone has been friendly! Plus, I get to geek out all the time about chickens! What's not to love? :D

It means BackYard Chickens.
gig.gif

Couldn't help myself. Some1 was bound to pull out a wise crack like that on you; I figured it might as well be me.
big_smile.png

I'm pretty new here too. It all started when I rescued some peeps from the highway & serched the net to learn how to care for baby chickens. I got lots of info & help from the memebers here. It's like a 1 stop shop for info & ideas on everything chickens... & some ducks, geese, turkeys.

It means BackYard Chickens.
gig.gif

Couldn't help myself. Some1 was bound to pull out a wise crack like that on you; I figured it might as well be me.
big_smile.png

I'm pretty new here too. It all started when I rescued some peeps from the highway & serched the net to learn how to care for baby chickens. I got lots of info & help from the memebers here. It's like a 1 stop shop for info & ideas on everything chickens... & some ducks, geese, turkeys.

Lol! AWE! That is so sweet of you!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom