What does this green bar mean?

Pekin Duck Lover

Chirping
Aug 8, 2022
Hello!
Please don’t attack me for my incubator. It isn’t the priciest and paying for my grandfather’s mental care facility is already enough :)
This green bar has been showing up when I’m adding water. Is it good or bad? It disappears when a certain amount is added.

Attachments

• 84049C11-6753-4A73-8CB4-C5C4EEF76981.jpeg
    84049C11-6753-4A73-8CB4-C5C4EEF76981.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 2
Please don’t attack me for my incubator. It isn’t the priciest
I use a very cheap incubator, works just fine. I even got a 100% hatch rate out of it on my last hatch. As long as it works, it works. Just keep an eye on it, the cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
My old one did this thing where when it was unplugged (it didn't have an off button) it would stop working for a week or so, it was a real pain if the power went out for a second. Then if you plugged it in a week or so later, it would fire right up. Luckily the company was kind enough to replace it for me, and the new one doesn't have the problem.

I use a very cheap incubator, works just fine. I even got a 100% hatch rate out of it on my last hatch. As long as it works, it works. Just keep an eye on it, the cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
My old one did this thing where when it was unplugged (it didn't have an off button) it would stop working for a week or so, it was a real pain if the power went out for a second. Then if you plugged it in a week or so later, it would fire right up. Luckily the company was kind enough to replace it for me, and the new one doesn't have the problem.
Thank you so much :) I’ll take that into account

Back
Top Bottom