what does this mean?

That would happen when I was trying to lift, push, pull... then The hiatal hernia gave way. It worried me though. Do you get heartburn a lot?
It might be worth a visit to the Dr. Talk to your parents.

Quote:
i've told my mom and now im waiting on an incurance card
hmm.png

i've only had heart burn once and that was 2 years ago

Quote:
May also be anxiety '

anxiety can do that? i didnt know that :eek:
and its so random O.O

My anxiety can kick in at any time... I find it hard to breathe, then I start to get panicky, then my arms and legs will feel like they are falling asleep.. It can happen to me anywhere at anytime...

Sounds like what I feel occasionally, which was deturmined to be asthma. Being nervous only makes it worse, take a few deep breathes and relax a little, I'm pretty sure you're not going to die.

Quote:
ik i aint gonna die, but it gets on my nerves. i could be trying to do work out in the coop, and then i get all...blech.

Quote:
May also be anxiety '

and its so random O.O

It may also be a food allergy. keep a journal. Sometimes it can take hours or days for it to show up. But if the day following a pizza with everything on it you find this happens, start eliminating a topping at a time. write everything down.
It might be a chemical reaction to a perfume or a cleaner. does it happen after someone visits?
when it happens, right down everything that you can remember leading up to the event.
Then after many events, re read what you have written and see if there are any commonalities.
be a detective, start by gathering information and then contemplating.
I hope it is easy and you are well.
smile.png

Quote:
and its so random O.O

It may also be a food allergy. keep a journal. Sometimes it can take hours or days for it to show up. But if the day following a pizza with everything on it you find this happens, start eliminating a topping at a time. write everything down.
It might be a chemical reaction to a perfume or a cleaner. does it happen after someone visits?
when it happens, right down everything that you can remember leading up to the event.
Then after many events, re read what you have written and see if there are any commonalities.
be a detective, start by gathering information and then contemplating.
I hope it is easy and you are well.
smile.png

hmm.png
nothings changed in my life style
i use the same cleaners, shampoos, order from the same pizza place
droolin.gif

and i dnt really use perumes too much.

Back
Top Bottom