What does your dog dislike/hate?

He almost got killed by my neighbors German Shepard. :(:eek: He is so tiny though I bet Midnight couldn't hurt a big dog if he tried.He thinks he is the biggest dog that ever walked this earth!:confused:
Oh my! That's so horrible! If I had a small dog like a Maltese or a chihuahua I would be so concerned that he would be carried away by a hawk or bald eagle (we have alot here)

My Neapolitan Mastiff hates if anyone touches "her" chickens. She also really dislikes it if I ask her if she has been " naughty-bad". My son sings a song when he gets home from work and it sets every dog off. I could think of much more but lastly, my 4 pound chihuahua HATES men and boys.

My Neapolitan Mastiff hates if anyone touches "her" chickens. She also really dislikes it if I ask her if she has been " naughty-bad". My son sings a song when he gets home from work and it sets every dog off. I could think of much more but lastly, my 4 pound chihuahua HATES men and boys.
Mastiffs are huge! Is he freindly to strangers? My dog is, like extremely. Diamond would probably give a burglar the key to the front door for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom