* What does your EE pullet look like?*

momreda

Songster
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I would love to see some pics of EE pullets please. I got 3 chicks a couple of weeks ago and for life of me I can't figure out what they are going to look like as they get older. Thanks!

Thank you so much
smile.png
! No particular age. Mine are about 4 weeks and have started to feather, I can't seem to match them up with any I have seen.

the funny thing about EE's is that they will completely change color at least three times, how they look with fluff or at first feather usually has very little to do with the end result. Which is one of the wonderful fun things about EE'! Like waiting to see what egg color they will lay:D
If you post a pic of your chicks on the EE thread everyone will happily admire them and give you their guesses:)

I have 2 that had/have that chipmunk looking coloring (she is gorgeous by the way) and then one that is more solid colored. I will try to get pics posted on the EE braggers thread. Thanks everyone.

here is one of mine as a juvie - she had the uglies. She is the chick in the back....

chickenstoday047.jpg

and now....

lotsachickens048.jpg

here is my other EE as a chick - she is the white one in front with mud on her.....

polish025.jpg

and more recently....

lotsachickens039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom