What exactly did you Google (search engine of your choice) to get here?

Which general topic lead you here?

• Emergency

• Food related

• Housing

• Breeds

• Hatching

• Poultry Laws

• Peafowl and blackhead (histomoniasis)

• Rum Recipes

• Other, but if you choose this you have to explain.

• Medication dose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Yes but above I was thinking about getting some balut eggs and sending them to @dpenning to try to hatch.
:oops:
LOL! I'll stick with the quail eggs for now. I need to beef up my duck/quail pen from a predator aspect since I moved it down close to the pond. I just moved the pen, not the apron or anything. My brooder is predator proof so I'm good for a long while with quail, they can stay in the 4 x 8 brooder for a long time. Ducks would outgrow it too quickly. Now I'm thinking about pigeons!:oops:

LOL! I'll stick with the quail eggs for now. I need to beef up my duck/quail pen from a predator aspect since I moved it down close to the pond. I just moved the pen, not the apron or anything. My brooder is predator proof so I'm good for a long while with quail, they can stay in the 4 x 8 brooder for a long time. Ducks would outgrow it too quickly. Now I'm thinking about pigeons!:oops:
Me too.
We are going nuts huh?
Must have more types of birds...asap.

I can't remember exactly what I googled when I first came across BYC, my memory isn't that good :p. When I first got chickens in Spring 2016, I held off joining for a while because I didn't like the layout of the Huddler site, but I think I finally joined in August when one of my chickens got bumblefoot.

Back
Top Bottom