What foods do you hate/can't eat?

Pics
Quinoa is... weird. I don't dislike it, but it reminds me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - "a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea." It's like couscous, but not. It's like rice, but not. It's almost, but not quite, nutty. It's confusing.

Exactly! I think that's why it isn't my thing, there is just too much going on there and i can't handle it obviously. :)
Quinoa is... weird. I don't dislike it, but it reminds me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - "a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea." It's like couscous, but not. It's like rice, but not. It's almost, but not quite, nutty. It's confusing.

Exactly! But I like it. XD

I'm slightly allergic to avocados, strawberries, kiwi, and moldy cheeses. I have a strong dislike of raw onion, something about the texture paired with the taste. All is overcome by cooking them even just slightly. I'm also not a fan of liver, or V8 juice. Speaking of livers, I can't drink alcohol anymore, either.

Back
Top Bottom