What gender is my EE baby

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by dandydoodle, Jan 17, 2012.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    What gender do you think my EE baby is?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    The white and cream one I definitely think is a girl. The blue colored one, screams boy to me!

3. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Not the Splash baby, I know that one is a boy. He has already been practicing rooing. The other one is about three months. Thanks, I would really appreciated opinions.

[​IMG]

4. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    [​IMG]

Any other opinions

5. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Are they differnt ages? if the buff/white one is younger than the blue i say both boys. the little buff/white one has a red comb and thick legs. if there the same age i say u got a pair (blue=boy, buff/white=girl). just my opinion tho

6. StarLover21

StarLover21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2011
    blue boy

splash hen

7. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    The Splash is about a week and a half older then the other one. You are right about the size difference though. The was a lot bigger a week and a half ago then the cream one is now. The Grey one you can tell is going to be a bigger bird. I mean I don't know if that helps.

[​IMG]

Anyone else

8. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

i still say Both boys. that little one has really thick legs, red comb, and deep red coloring coming in on its sholders.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  9. debid

debid Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2011
    middle TN
    I voted cockerel last time and I'm more sure of it now. The "peaches and cream" pullets I've seen never have those dark red blotches.

10. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Not possitive but I think you may have two roos. The buff and white is not a splash. He is barred it looks like from some of the pics. He also has a straight comb so may not help you in the blue egg department. That red on the wings from what I have learned is only in roos. He is going to be pretty I think.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by