What gender is my EE baby

Not the Splash baby, I know that one is a boy. He has already been practicing rooing. The other one is about three months. Thanks, I would really appreciated opinions.

caf.gif

The Splash is about a week and a half older then the other one. You are right about the size difference though. The was a lot bigger a week and a half ago then the cream one is now. The Grey one you can tell is going to be a bigger bird. I mean I don't know if that helps.

wink.png

Anyone else

The Splash is about a week and a half older then the other one. You are right about the size difference though. The was a lot bigger a week and a half ago then the cream one is now. The Grey one you can tell is going to be a bigger bird. I mean I don't know if that helps.

wink.png

Anyone else
i still say Both boys. that little one has really thick legs, red comb, and deep red coloring coming in on its sholders.

Last edited:
I voted cockerel last time and I'm more sure of it now. The "peaches and cream" pullets I've seen never have those dark red blotches.

Not possitive but I think you may have two roos. The buff and white is not a splash. He is barred it looks like from some of the pics. He also has a straight comb so may not help you in the blue egg department. That red on the wings from what I have learned is only in roos. He is going to be pretty I think.

Back
Top Bottom