what gifts are you making this holiday season?

Quote:
Wool dryer balls?? Please explain!
smile.png

To use instead of dryer sheets! http://goodmama.typepad.com/goodmama/2008/05/make-your-own-wool-dryer-balls.html

AWESOME! add another item to my list! Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

I don't remember the brands offhand. (I'm at work right now.) Will post them later. I think I paid between $3 and $8 a skein depending on the size and weight.

Quote:
AWESOME! add another item to my list! Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

YW!! I'm geeked about the practicality of this gift for my family members. PLUS, we love giving hand-made gifts.

a couple of my family members are "crunchy granola" and will love these. I love the idea of not buying dryer sheets.

I'm trying my hand at making soaps and bath bombs this year. I can get what I need online, so no having to actually go into a store that's more than an hour away! And I'm thinking about pancakes in jar type of thing. I'm still coming up with some ideas.

I love making dream catchers! My cousin (citygal) came over asking for help on her Native American project. She had to make a dream catcher, so we made one easily. If you get a link, it will turn out beautiful. All you need is a wooden hoop and some string.
smile.png

I have a great french bread recipe. A lot of family members will be getting a basket with a little loaf of artisan bread, a jar of homemade jam, and some cookies.

See, if I had some dairy animals, I could add butter to that basket and it'd be perrrrfect.

Back
Top Bottom