What Guns Do You Keep On Hand?

My newest addition to the safe. Red arrow weapons .308. My property extends about a quarter mile off the end of a dead end road. My driveway just continues so I wanted something that could reach that with no issues if necessary.
05C90A3F-1203-4E8D-95D8-5665E7CEBAF9.jpeg

That’s awesome. Yeah I was going to start one one here on guns and searched and this was most recent so I figured why not get it going again. With people on here having animals I feel like it’s my duty to defend mine.

Livestock or yourself.

I don't know where you live but out in the country where I do its just an understanding that folks target shoot and protect their property and themselves.

Livestock or yourself.

I don't know where you live but out in the country where I do its just an understanding that folks target shoot and protect their property and themselves.
Defend anything breathing on my land that’s welcome. Yeah I’m in the middle of nowhere in rural Ohio. Dead end road that’s gravel/tar and chip sometimes lol

Defend anything breathing on my land that’s welcome. Yeah I’m in the middle of nowhere in rural Ohio. Dead end road that’s gravel/tar and chip sometimes lol
I'm in north central Ohio, looking to move further south. Is the land by you pretty flat? Southeast Ohio has a lot more hills and cliffs than I knew about until I went looking

It would depend on a few things. Can guns be legally shot on their property? And are they aiming at a shooting range/target area where it's safe to shoot? Is there anything behind what they are shooting at?
I think it is legal, although there is some sort of law where you can't shoot near other people's dwellings, but it is very vague.
I think they were shooting at rabbits, birds, maybe foxes. (And I am very grateful for the people that shoot foxes)

I guess what I worry about is how capable they are, and if there is a risk of a stray bullet coming our way.
But like I said, they haven't done it for a while, so hopefully won't again.
I was just wondering if its ok to ask them to move off, or do shooters find that very annoying.

I think it is legal, although there is some sort of law where you can't shoot near other people's dwellings, but it is very vague.
I think they were shooting at rabbits, birds, maybe foxes. (And I am very grateful for the people that shoot foxes)

I guess what I worry about is how capable they are, and if there is a risk of a stray bullet coming our way.
But like I said, they haven't done it for a while, so hopefully won't again.
I was just wondering if its ok to ask them to move off, or do shooters find that very annoying.
That depends on the shooter. I would find it very annoying if I was following the law

Back
Top Bottom