what happens when hubby doesn't listen to me.

Quote:
Darn George...

I thought the "key" to survival in a relationship was nodding and saying "yeah", "uh huh" and "yes dear", then nodding some more every now and then?
tongue2.gif

And I thought hubby did a good job with the straw.
idunno.gif

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Darn George...

I thought the "key" to survival in a relationship was nodding and saying "yeah", "uh huh" and "yes dear", then nodding some more every now and then?
tongue2.gif

And I thought hubby did a good job with the straw.
idunno.gif

Not far off, MFB. Yes dear, sorry dear, you're right dear have always worked for me. Then go on and do what you want.
lol.png

Miss Lydia, naughty - but nice.
gig.gif

I dont have a wife or a gf but a mother and a sister... You are right on there.. Yes , Ok , I will, I know exactly what your talking about.. uhuh ..

U have to tell your man something THREE times before he will undestand U.

1st time: he is not listening to you.

2nd time: he doesn't believe you really want it done in the here & now.

3rd time: he realizes what you want.
cool.png

Last edited:
Oh wow, where is the can of worms smiley
wink.png

I try to answer "yes dear" and then finish the rest of my response in my head

DW: "Will you take out the garbage?"

Me: "Sure (after I finish watching my show and I'm definitely going to forget before the end of it)"

My husband thinks he is "THE GREAT KNOWER OF ALL THINGS!"

And he does not listen to his "Old Lady". (That be me...)
wink.png

After 11 years, I have learned how to deal with him.....I mention an idea. He does what he wants and then later decides that he has a better idea (which is really my idea) that he thought of. And then he has saved the day! YAY! Good Honey, good! Is what I say.

Quote:
LIES!!!
lol.png
My wife does the same thing to me! Apparently every good idea I've had wasn't mine. And if I start bragging about what a great idea I had too much she makes sure to remind me that she told me about it 2-3 years ago and if I'd had listened then....
smile.png

Quote:
LIES!!!
lol.png
My wife does the same thing to me! Apparently every good idea I've had wasn't mine. And if I start bragging about what a great idea I had too much she makes sure to remind me that she told me about it 2-3 years ago and if I'd had listened then....
smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
So true... So true...

Quote:
LIES!!!
lol.png
smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
So true... So true...

LOL, YOu sound just like you have that same "selective hearing" that my husband has.......I wonder if they have a hearing aid for that!
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
So true... So true...

LOL, YOu sound just like you have that same "selective hearing" that my husband has.......I wonder if they have a hearing aid for that!
lau.gif

Chic Mom- I'm with you. My husband will say, we need to "blah blah blah". I'm like, that's what I told you 4 months ago. And I get, "Whatever. No you didn't. You said that would be a bad idea."

Um... No I didn't.

We went riding one time and came to a stretch of road where I told DH "do not let them go! You will not be able to slow down and there is a 90° turn to a shortcut the horses know very well...".

He did not listen and took off. Of course the horse saw the turn coming, sped up, switched directions and then continued riderless. I stopped my horse (because I can) to check and see if anything else but pride was hurt. Everything was fine, thankk God! So I set out to catch the loose horse before he would eat somebodies vegetables.

I did NOT rub it in afterwards but I could have
wink.png
. Well he got the bill for not listening
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom