what happens when hubby doesn't listen to me.

stargazingmommy

Songster
9 Years
Apr 19, 2011
Spokane
We got a bale of straw. I wanted it around and over the duck house. Not in the center, which is pretty grass in the spring. Not around the sloppy wet pool which is river rocks.
I took a nap. He opened the bale.
This is what i woke up to.

panda.jpg

duckies.jpg

He covered it all.
I'm to sick to deal with this. at least the dirty ducks like it.

he.gif

Well, Men don't listen very well sometimes. But I think it looks pretty cozy. The grass will grow through that next year. Give him props for caring about your ducks. And if you find the cure to men's "lack of listening skills", I'd be willing to pay good money for it!

Quote:
I'd pay, too. But, really, they look so happy! He's a good man to care so much.

I feel your pain! Mine would have done the same thing!!!!!!! THen looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him why the heck he did THAT!
hu.gif

Um.... why would you want it around and over the duck pen?

If you want to insulate, use a tarp or two. The straw inside will work nicely.

"Women are from Venus, Men from Mars"

I dont have a hubby, or even a BF but if I asked my dad to do that, he wouldnt of even done that! He would "forget" (NOT DO IT) and then if I asked him to do it again! Then he would probably "forget" again!
gig.gif

It's not a matter of 'not listening.' We just don't understand the foreign language/thought process utilized by women. 47 + years and I still don't hear/understand the Princess. It's key to survival in a relationship.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom