What happens when you send Hubby to the store for you

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
OT - Grocery shopping this past Friday DH and I seperated for a few minutes while we each grabbed something we needed from different depts. When I hunted him up to finish shopping I found him in that dept; just staring at the assortment of supplies on the shelves. I asked why he was just standing there, he said "I thought you told me you needed something from this dept.". Helloooooooooooooooooo. I had a hysterectomy 18 years ago.

We are both getting a bit senile and it makes for some interesting shopping.
gig.gif

Quote:
OT - Grocery shopping this past Friday DH and I seperated for a few minutes while we each grabbed something we needed from different depts. When I hunted him up to finish shopping I found him in that dept; just staring at the assortment of supplies on the shelves. I asked why he was just standing there, he said "I thought you told me you needed something from this dept.". Helloooooooooooooooooo. I had a hysterectomy 18 years ago.

We are both getting a bit senile and it makes for some interesting shopping.
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

hugs.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Hubby on the other hand would stand there looking at tampons..."Why are you looking at tampons?"

"To clean out my guns, and for kicks, blow it out on events for special effects."
hmm.png

My hubby is very good about grocery shopping, he would ask before hand what to buy, what brand, size, sale price and how many.

Once in a GREAT while, he would have a memory lapse and buy baking powder instead of baking soda.

Quote:
Nope, but that's already been taken care of. Hoping to move Harley and Dragon out to the new coop this coming weekend.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom