What happens...

QuacksALot

Chirping
Jun 26, 2018
If I breed a Cayuga with an American Pekin? And is it healthy to have multiple breeds of ducks? Because I was thinking if I buy a baby Cayuga and wait till she starts laying eggs.. and if Quakers' (my male AP) mates with her.. I wonder what I'll get! People say that it looks like it's a Rouen if you breed those two together, but I think it might become a... I don't know. Any advice?

If I breed a Cayuga with an American Pekin? And is it healthy to have multiple breeds of ducks? Because I was thinking if I buy a baby Cayuga and wait till she starts laying eggs.. and if Quakers' (my male AP) mates with her.. I wonder what I'll get! People say that it looks like it's a Rouen if you breed those two together, but I think it might become a... I don't know. Any advice?
You will get a Cayekin duck… :D

Gotta see this new breed :pop
Now seriously: I like to combine the attributes of a runner with a cayuga and a jumbo pekin, the result should be a black duck, the size of a jumbo pekin able to run like a runner. Most predators would not stand a chance against this tank-duck…

Now seriously: I like to combine the attributes of a runner with a cayuga and a jumbo pekin, the result should be a black duck, the size of a jumbo pekin able to run like a runner. Most predators would not stand a chance against this tank-duck…

Beware if it crashes into you. :th

Back
Top Bottom