What hatchery can I get Pencilled Runner ducks from?

I have one.
IMG_6713.JPG

Shes a she and I got her from a neibghbor who had no clue what she was doing. Her grandparents are an all white runner and a pencilled runner. Her brother was a most beautiful all white duck just like the grandparent but got killed by a falcon. these are the grandma and grampa. Honestly I don't know which is which as far as the mom/dad goes
IMG_5210.JPG

Shes a she and I got her from a neibghbor who had no clue what she was doing. Her grandparents are an all white runner and a pencilled runner. Her brother was a most beautiful all white duck just like the grandparent but got killed by a falcon. these are the grandma and grampa. Honestly I don't know which is which as far as the mom/dad goes
View attachment 1894303
Oh wow I love the pencilled runner she is gorgeous!

Oh wow I love the pencilled runner she is gorgeous!
Thank you. I really love her. She is my smallest duck and from my first hatch. Her name is Spot. My grandson named her. She is the tamest and will come right to me and let me pick her up unlike the other 10! Her feathers are changing all the time and she's not as "penciled" as she used to be but she seems to be getting darker every day. 4 of her 8 siblings were killed in predator incidents which is why I freak out so much about protecting them. 3 of her sisters are with her now but her brother is in a new home.

Back
Top Bottom