What have I done?

I gotta admit, I'm not good at window shopping. That's why I don't let myself go into antic stores anymore. If I can't buy, why torture myself!
wink.png

But I think it would be good to go so I can make some local contacts. Maybe I'll find someone who breeds Toulouse geese! (THAT is for this spring!!)

I agree with some of the other posts. I keep the brooder for the first month in my barn with a 40 or 60 watt incandesant bulb in my brooder lamp on top of the brooder. I monitor the temp with a wireless digital thermometer. I've had pine shavings in my brooder from day one and have never had any problems with my chicks . Maybe that is why I have never had a problem with my girls laying eggs in their nest boxes. There is a picture of my brooder on my BYC page.
jumpy.gif
love.gif

Quote:
PS, let me know if you do end up going! We could try to meet up there if you'd like. Looks like I'm "just up the road" from you! (another mile down the road, we'd be in the same school district)

What time does it begin? I'd really like to go, I just need to check on a couple of things. I would probably go earlier and try to be out by 11 or 12. Where do they hold the show?

make sure that the chicks food is not on the floor and when you put the pine shavings in make sure the water dose not spill

Back
Top Bottom