What have you been reading?

Pics
Finished this week:

The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine (this is one of my favorite YA fantasy books)

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling

Nothing to Fear by Jackie French

Storybound by Marissa Burt

Continuing:

A Hidden History of North Alabama

Bandit: A Daughter’s Memoir

A Case For a Creator

Started:

The Odyssey by Homer

I love reading!

For fun I just finished a Beverly Lewis series, and I'm about to start reading Hondo by Louis Lamour.

And for apologetics I'm reading I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist, and Person Of Interest.

And of course I also read the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth every night😁

Posting tonight since I’ll be crazy busy tomorrow.

Finished:

The Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao ( The first half of This book really sucked me in. The second half was a bit of a let down though. None of the characters really had any character growth and never really addressed any of the interpersonal issues. It was a very interesting premise with good world building but the ending really sunk my opinion of it.)

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (Good book)

Hidden History of North Alabama by Jaquelyn Proctor Reeves
( Good book had some stories I hadn’t heard before)

Tannehill Ironworks by James are Bennett (Interesting)

Bandit a Daughter’s Memoir by Molly Brodak

The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel

Continuing:

The Odyssey

Started:

Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston

I really recommend Atomic Habits by James Clear. It's not a fiction book.

I’m not really into fiction books unless I gotta read em to my kids. I like to stick to informational books.

If I do read fiction it is mostly the classics. But I haven’t lately.

I can’t say that I’ve been reading the Bible but I have been listening to it 😃

I will look through the thread later but are most recommendations on here fiction or nonfiction?

I really recommend Atomic Habits by James Clear. It's not a fiction book.

I’m not really into fiction books unless I gotta read em to my kids. I like to stick to informational books.

If I do read fiction it is mostly the classics. But I haven’t lately.

I can’t say that I’ve been reading the Bible but I have been listening to it 😃

I will look through the thread later but are most recommendations on here fiction or nonfiction?
I think it’s a mix. Probably 75% fiction 25% nonfiction. Classics make up a good chunk of the fiction recommendations though. What percentage would depend on exactly what you consider to be a classic though. and that seems to be a bit different for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom