What have you seen at Wal-Mart?

Try this: removal of non-family friendly material

Never mind - just realized someone already posted that.
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
mom'sfolly :

My repeated Walmart eye-burner is the hugely overweight woman wearing a t-shirt and no bra. Lady, look in the mirror before you leave the house! I think every Walmart has to have one.

p.s. I'm a fat chick, but geez........................

And to go with the overweight women wearing no bra they also have the matching too tight shorts that crawl up the split in their behind and show every celulite bump. PRICELESS.

I want that magic mirror a lot of folks seem to have, apparently it tells them how wonderful they look before they leave the house.​

t
Quote:
That's just cute! You better hope I don't find him. He may end up going home with me.
big_smile.png

Whoa!!! That's a whole nother thread!

Edited because I can't see anymore... O-o

Last edited:
Quote:
I cant stop laughing!!
lau.gif
The comments under the pics were the best..
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at walmart looking at sunglasses with two of my kids when a guy walks up and says "pink.............girls like pink..............they make everything in pink.............they have pink guns..............they sell pink guns at walmart.........I like guns............" SUPER CREEPY! My 18 yo son stared at him and I ignored him and he finally walked off. Last time a went there, it smelled SO bad like dirty diapers that I had to leave.

Every single, solitary time I go there (like, once a year - under duress), I witness BAD PARENTING THEATER!!!
he.gif
A month ago, DD talked me into this annual pilgrimage. She appealed to my sensible side, i.e. we need bread, Walmart is on our way home. I witnessed two women - apparently, mother & daughter - engage in slapstick in an attempt to control a child, no older than 2 or 3 yrs. This kid ran in circles, was captured, wriggled free and giggled at threats, such as "when we get to the car,yer gonna get it." The wriggling free involved these goon-moms dropping the toddler from heights of 4-5ft. and the toddler landing on her feet & running away. The kid also called Mama & Granny "stupid idiots."
barnie.gif

Trip to Walmart - $8.72

Sense of relief upon returning home - Priceless!
celebrate.gif

lately there has already been:

1. Halloween stuff (really!? it's over a month away!)
roll.png

2. nothing out of the usual

3. Waaayyy too much Hannah Montana stuff
th.gif
hmm.png

But at Payless Shoe source, there was this lady behind my mom and I with a younger daughter and son, and the son was acting very rude. He talked to his sister rudely and he even slapped her on the head. The daughter told the lady(probably the mother) and she just ignored it.
barnie.gif

I worked there for 5 years and 8 months, in three different stores, and overnight shift for about 2.5 years. This stuff just doesn't phase me at all anymore.

Last few times I've been in there I saw:

1) a co-worker from my new job, but I couldn't remember his name
2) a friend who owns the scrap yard that I go to/the stepdad of another friend - I just found out that they were related like the day after I saw him.
3) one of my old bosses who said he was being downsized
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom