What have you seen at Wal-Mart?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol'FashionHen, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Upon a weekend trip to Wal-Mart I saw:

(1) A distasteful affectionate couple.

(2) Lady feeding her infant her baby food in cart.
    yes, fast food [​IMG]

(3) And of course the enfamous teenage girl draging behind her parents, slumped with head to the side and with the OMGosh can we leave before I fall over look on her face.

(4) One time - actually had a woman snarl and growl at me when I smiled at her. No joke [​IMG] goodness so much for being friendly.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  2. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

go toremoval of non-family friendly material

Here in MN people are pretty conservative. I cant say I've seen anything crazy at wal-mart yet.

Edited to remove that link - the first photo alone is far from family friendly!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  3. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Poultry In Motion

Sep 16, 2009
    Dover, TN
    I lived in Wasilla, AK which had the proud distinction of having sold the most duct tape in North America. [​IMG] I used to count the number of people missing teeth while I shopped to help pass the time.

Edit to remove site above.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  4. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    The craziest thing I've seen, was, what appeared to, illegal aliens, obviously, from south of the border, having a full blown picnic, out of their cart, right in the middle of the aisle.

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I really need to upload my photo to peopleofwalmart.com.....

[​IMG] Two largely obese women in motorcarts going down the candy aisle....AWESOME.

6. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    eyes . . . burnt . . .brain . . . scarred for life...

omg, another site to look at when I get tired of thereifixedit.com, icanhascheezburger.com, and failblog.org

7. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    My repeated Walmart eye-burner is the hugely overweight woman wearing a t-shirt and no bra. Lady, look in the mirror before you leave the house! I think every Walmart has to have one.

p.s. I'm a fat chick, but geez........................

8. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I think the weirdest/funniest/craziest thing was a woman pushing a cart down the grocery isles by the front. Behind the cart was a 5 or 6 year old little boy, who I assume was her son, being pulled along on his belly as she went. He was crying and pitching a fit and she was cussing like a sailor. [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My son is the one that hides behind all the tissue and toilet paper and sneezes when people walk by. I always know where to find him. Behind the paper products. [​IMG]

10. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:That's just cute! You better hope I don't find him. He may end up going home with me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by