1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What I am searching for.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AwsumnessofChickens, Feb 9, 2009.

1. AwsumnessofChickens

AwsumnessofChickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2009
    Maryland
    I am new so please forgive me if I am making some sort of mistake while I'm doing this and posting this (i usually am) but I am looking for a small amount of month old chicks. Preferrably two roosters and 6 or under hens (growing up to be layers?) I am trying to bargain so it can fit into my profit of my own. My maximum amount to pay is a hundred dollars for eight (or less) chickens. We wish to raise them as pets, and I'll bet that we're going to name them! XD
    Well, I know this is a pretty spread out thread, so i just want some youngish chicks, and if anyone is interested, reply and I'll get back to you after I'm done my homework!!!
    Sincerely,
    AwsumnessofChickens

2. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Is there a reason why you dont want to get day olds from a hatchery? You could probably save some money that way and it is so much fun watching them grow up! Some hatcheries has a minimum of how many chicks you must order, other hatcheries just have an amount you must spend, I think its like 25.00.
    Or you could also hatch your own from eggs if you have an incubator, people here have all kinds of hatching eggs.

3. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Look in the chicks for sale it is down more also post this there there are tons of great people here that will help. And welcome!

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    It would also help if you posted where you at located at. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by