What I'm doing!

Nov 7, 2021
Lyric's World
Ohhh, just sittin' round waiting for roosters to crow and hens to lay. :rolleyes:

The oldest of my Bubble Bunch hatched June 29. I saw a rooster getting it in a week ago. Shouldn't he have something to say afterwards? You know like maybe "cocka doodle" perhaps omitting the doodle doo? :th You know like how some folk have a cigarette afterwards? I'm 'just sayin'.

Ohhh, just sittin' round waiting for roosters to crow and hens to lay. :rolleyes:

The oldest of my Bubble Bunch hatched June 29. I saw a rooster getting it in a week ago. Shouldn't he have something to say afterwards? You know like maybe "cocka doodle" perhaps omitting the doodle doo? :th You know like how some folk have a cigarette afterwards? I'm 'just sayin'.
Oh, man. I remember the first time I saw my rooster do his thing. I felt bad for the poor hen. He had no finesse at all. These hormonal young males...

My cockerel started WAY before the girls were even close to being ready. Even though they are the same age. The girls were terrified and did NOT like his dance. Some of them (the ones laying) are more ok with it now. But there are still several that take off running and squeaking and flapping their wings. Sometimes I feel bad for him cause all he wants is some loving. My doesn’t cockle doo or anything. They both fluff up and shake their feathers.

Back
Top Bottom