what in tarnation is this?!?! SHES STUMPING THE PROS! (pic)

I think the best thing to do, since nobody can figure it out, is ship her to me. I'll watch her closely for years to come, and see if I can figure it out
smile.png

Quote:

Quote:
your idea sounds good to me, but honestly I don't have a clue but what I do know is that she is absolutely Gorgeous! her eyes kinda pull at your heart strings, I second or third or whatever the number was to make more of her!
love.gif

Quote:

hahahha!!!!! I have no problem shipping eggs when she starts laying!!!!!
smile.png
Well i plan on breeding her with the oegb roo i have. Maybe ill breed the oegb roo to a silkie hen, and see if i get another pretty face. Guess ill figure this out somehow.
smile.png

Quote:
your idea sounds good to me, but honestly I don't have a clue but what I do know is that she is absolutely Gorgeous! her eyes kinda pull at your heart strings, I second or third or whatever the number was to make more of her!
love.gif

smile.png
awwwww thank you!!!! once she starts laying! Time to get to work!!!
smile.png

My best guess would be she is a cross of Mille Fluer D'Uccle and Red Pyle OEGB. Reasons being: her coloration follows similarly to that of the red pyle. Her bodytype suggest oegb. Comb suggests all straight comb ancestry. blue legs attributed to the d'uccle. spangling would not show up in this cross. clean face a result of breeding a partially bearded (most likely hatchery grade) d'uccle (you've all seen them, the ones with beards and small wattles) to the clean faced oegb. Short feathering on legs says to me one of her parents was clean legged (oegb).

Quote:
wow! Thanks for that! I have 2 d-uccle roosters. To keep "making" more of her should i breed her to one of them?

Quote:
I think this sounds like a good one.
Now lets have a few people breed oegb roos to duccle hens and some people breed duccle roo with oegb hens and see if we can get more of her and confrim cause she is one of the most beutifull chickens I have seen so far.

Quote:
I think this sounds like a good one.
Now lets have a few people breed oegb roos to duccle hens and some people breed duccle roo with oegb hens and see if we can get more of her and confrim cause she is one of the most beutifull chickens I have seen so far.

shhhh!!!!! DONT TELL EVERYONE!!!! I want to sell her eggs when i get it figured out.............
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom