What incubator is best?

Wow... Just wow. I asked a simple question... Then I leave ti got tend to my birds... Comeback and everyone is arguing. I try to get my answer... I do! And thank you to those who tried to actually be helpful! I'm 13. Please guys, I don't even act like that. All I wanted to know is is what YOUR opinion was. We can have a civil conversation without arguing. Except what others think. If you don't like it and have something to say. Keep it to yourself. Please and thank you.

Wow... Just wow. I asked a simple question... Then I leave ti got tend to my birds... Comeback and everyone is arguing. I try to get my answer... I do! And thank you to those who tried to actually be helpful! I'm 13. Please guys, I don't even act like that. All I wanted to know is is what YOUR opinion was. We can have a civil conversation without arguing. Except what others think. If you don't like it and have something to say. Keep it to yourself. Please and thank you.

What incubator did you decide on? Or, are you going to use the one you have?

I sincerely apologize that this happened, but no matter how you look at this entire situation this was not your fault at all. The fact that certain people wouldn't accept the others opinions plain childish. I would give my opinion on an incubator but my incubators are quite small and that isn't what you wanted so I'll stay out of this for now. I honestly don't understand how this thing spun out of control so quickly and again I'm sorry for that. Have a wonderful day.

The more I think about it, my best incubators are Broody hens, but some broody hens are better than others... bet we can have a great fight over that too. This spring I get to find out how great Silver Grey Dorkings are with sitting on eggs.

Back
Top Bottom