What incubator

I got me a wine fridge today . Did you gut all the refrigerant parts out ? What are the 2 holes on the bottom ?

I got me a wine fridge today . Did you gut all the refrigerant parts out ? What are the 2 holes on the bottom ?
Yes I gutted out everything. In the top compartment I mounted 2 PC fans on the back wall to blow the heat out into a duct I built on the back out of 3/4" foam board. The heat comes out of the 2 holes in the bottom, I also put a fan on the bottom of the shelve blowing up to help circulate the air. It works great no cold or hot spots

Oh so you added extra fans then what came in the kit ?

Yes I added 3 extra fans. The incukits come with thermostat heater and a fan all in one unit. They have several sizes depending on the size of your incubator. Go to incubator warehouse .com they have pictures and videos you can watch.

Yes I added 3 extra fans. The incukits come with thermostat heater and a fan all in one unit. They have several sizes depending  on the size of your incubator. Go to incubator warehouse .com they have pictures and videos you can watch.
Thanks . Will give it a look . I got me a 48 bottle cooler a few days ago .

Yes I added 3 extra fans. The incukits come with thermostat heater and a fan all in one unit. They have several sizes depending  on the size of your incubator. Go to incubator warehouse .com they have pictures and videos you can watch.

Do you have a auto humidifier set up ?

Back
Top Bottom