What is a water wiggler?

Pick-a-LilyFarm

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
New Boston, NH
Could someone please tell me what a water wiggler is...and how to use it? Do I make one? I feel foolish not knowing what everyone is talking about when they mention water wiggler. I have a still air LG w/egg turner and it didn't come with a wiggler. How can I get one or make one easy enough. Thanks!
idunno.gif

yeah. it is a toy sold a dallor tree and you put your probe in the middle of it. you can make one out of a ziplock bag and water. just wrap the bag around the probe and tape or ziptie it together.

I believe that it is supposed to be like a "fake egg" and give readings of what the temps are like inside the real egg.

I saw one made of an egg somewhere...a lady took a real egg, and filled it with hair gel, stuck the probe inside & sealed it with wax. She put it in the turner with her real eggs so she'd have temp readings as close as possible to the temps of the eggs.

glad to hear the answer, i was wondering what everyone was doing with those things.... i had a few as a kid. i'd always end up breaking them open whe i played with it to much.
interesting that they have a use other than childs play..
thanks for asking

Back
Top Bottom