WHAT IS BOB

Wow! I've seen lots of Easter Eggers, and that looks like an Easter Egger, but I've never seen those colors in quite that way. Very different. Because Easter Eggers are a mixed breed, they come in an unlimited combination of colors, so I would assume that it just has unique coloring. It is pretty. And it even has the beard! In the last pic, with the colors like that though it doesn't quite look like a chicken. Lol. I'm sure it's just a unique Easter Egger, again the colors and marking possibilities are endless with these guys from what I've seen. Take care!

THANKS HE HAS NO TAIL FEATHERS HERE SOME OF THE OTHERS ALL HAVE BEARDS AND TAIL FEATHERS BOB IS MY FAVORITE I WISH I HAD MORE LIKE HIM WHAT EVER HE IS LOL

Well Easter Eggers were originally spawned from strains of Araucanas for the colored eggs. True Araucanas are rumpless and bearded, so maybe it's just his heritage coming through. Lol. He is very unique though. Love it!

Bob is certainly a unique looking chicken. That is a really different color pattern he has. Do you know how old he is? He really does look like a throwback, I can't decide if he even has the ear tufts to.

Bob is a very commonly colored Easter Egger cockerel. Many, many EEs are colored just like him. The red on the shoulders is the dead give-away that he's male. He does look like he has Araucana in his background rather than Ameraucana.

Oh, and some friendly advice? When you use ALL CAPS on the internet, it's considered shouting, and rude. Just an FYI, in case you were unaware!

Quote:
x2 Also, regarding Easter Eggers, they are very mixed genetically, and you can end up with ANY color combination.

Back
Top Bottom