What is everyone fixing for Christmas

Now the chickens are having sprays of broom corn wired to their run along with sunflower heads. Maybe some scrambled too poopy eggs. They are never late for dinner.

Totinos frozen pizza! It's just me and the dogs, and I'm working 7pm to 4am tonight. NOt gonna feel like cooking much of anything,regardless of what day it is
tongue.png

Ok....all I can think of is Creamed Onions? Oh PLEASE!!! Tell me how to make that! I've never heard of it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE onions!!!! (SERIOUSLY LOVE ONIONS!!!)

And everyone sounds like they're having WONDERFUL food! Even the totino's pizza! I STILL haven't figured out what I'm cooking yet! I'm not getting home until LATE this evening and I"m trying to think what I can defrost or make for tomorrow. (Although after reading all the baking threads...I might just FORCE my DH & DD to eat NOTHING but baked goods from all your recipes for Xmas supper!!!)

Seriously....could someone PM me the recipe for creamed onion? Thanks

Quote:
That is a good idea. In the past for Christmas I've given ours freeze dried giant mealwormd (they loved those, but they're expensive!) regular meal worms, I haven't given them their Christmas treat this year yet.

Back
Top Bottom