What is he?

mccartyfarms512

In the Brooder
Jul 21, 2015
Carlisle, Ky

So guys this is mine and my boyfriends rooster, Martha. (This little fella got mixed in with the leghorn hens we ordered this past February)

We are desperately wanting to find out what breed his is (if he is any) or he's just an old mutt. We'd love to pair him with a little group of his own and not process him like our other roosters.

Thanks for all the help! :)

welcome-byc.gif

He looks like a mixed breed. Handsome though.

If he was an extra in a hatchery order, he's probably not a mixed breed. Where did you order your chicks from? That would narrow down the possibilities. Another full body photo of him standing in a natural position would help too.

If he was an extra in a hatchery order, he's probably not a mixed breed. Where did you order your chicks from? That would narrow down the possibilities. Another full body photo of him standing in a natural position would help too.

Agree with this. Does he have feathers on his legs or five toes? Silver Dorking is a thought, but we really need a better pic and more info.

Thanks for all the replies, we actually contacted the hatchery and they told us he was a Silver Leghorn. I'm sure he'll be a great rooster for our little ladies
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom