What is it about chickens....

desertgirl

Roo Magnet
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Albuquerque,NM
...that brought us all together? I mean, we are all quite different, all ages,sexes,colors,interests and creeds. What is it about chickens that connects us all?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Where I live, literally NO ONE has chickens except for me, so ebsides the feed store, there is no one I can talk to about everything that comes with raising chickens. I cant just go and ask a neighbor what to do to prevent a frost bitten comb
tongue.png

That is why I am here, and everyone is so friendly and informative all the time. I feel like I have learned 99% of what I know about chickens from here.

Yeah, but why would peeople who are all so different all love chickens? Doesn't it seem like the most random thing in the world? I mean, this isn't the "I eat breakfast" or the "I breathe air" forum. I am sometimes surprised that I have chickens!

actually I don't love any chicken....LOL

I have chickens for a purpose. I am not a bird of any kind lover...
tongue.png

but the forums are fun to see how everyone handles chickens I guess and the fun of being in a group

i think it is the relativity of the topic on a message board. i was on PHISH message board for a couple of years talking with people from all over the world about PHISH. once phish reunited i was able to meet about 200 people that i had been talking with. it was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom