What is more EVIL a 2nd grade girl or a silkie???

Quote:
Though I dont have kids (would love to one day, but nearly impossible), I'd have to go with the 2nd grade girl.

Silkies may be evil, but at least they can't talk back...LOL

I think the proper question would be, whats more EXPENSIVE.... a 2nd grade girl or Silkies? LOL The way its been going lately, I'd have to think about that one...

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna have to go with the girl because if you have an evil silkie you can..."get rid of it so it will never come back, but makes good soup", and you cant do that to a girl, they just get worse as they age....

Quote:
That kid snuck onto my workstation and started pulling up old posts and he's all proud.

I'm a bad daddy but he's a smart kid.

Now it's 3rd grade girls. Things have changed....
big_smile.png

Quote:
You obviuosly havent met my girl, I always say "If she had been the first child she would be an only child."
lau.gif
barnie.gif

Ditto for my nieces. I can't recall how many times I've said 'Thank goodness I have BOYS.' this month...

I've got a 5 year old niece here... NEVER stops yapping. Even in her dang sleep. I'm going with the girl is more evil than the bird.
lol.png

Quote:
I think its a girl thing, even if no one is there to listen she is talking or singing or making some kind of noise, and yes in her sleep too.

Back
Top Bottom