What is more EVIL a 2nd grade girl or a silkie???

Quote:
You obviuosly havent met my girl, I always say "If she had been the first child she would be an only child."
lau.gif
barnie.gif

Ditto for my nieces. I can't recall how many times I've said 'Thank goodness I have BOYS.' this month...

I've got a 5 year old niece here... NEVER stops yapping. Even in her dang sleep. I'm going with the girl is more evil than the bird.
lol.png

Yapping or Yaking does not make a " lil girl EVIL " . BUT when you raise a BOY and that boy happens to have ADD /ADHD and bi-polar , you will take a sweet lil girl ANYTIME . LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
I think its a girl thing, even if no one is there to listen she is talking or singing or making some kind of noise, and yes in her sleep too.

Again, I repeat... "Thank goodness I have BOYS.". They're relatively quiet, love the outdoors and animals, love anything food related and getting really dirty. I'm set.
lol.png

I have to go with the girl.(I have three, I know of what I speak,
lol.png
)
My two boys were nowhere near the drama.

I'd go with the girls, but only because I have a 5th grade boy and a 2nd grade boy. By the way, my 5th grade boy was that kid who never shut up, and even talked in his sleep. He's outgrown it now. My silkie roo is doing his thing now.....he crows 40,000 times more than the BO roo, so he's pretty evil.

Silkie evil is localized. 2nd grade girls are able to spread evil over larger distances- whole neighborhoods, school, dance classes, summer camps, etc.

I don't know, Dangerous Chicken and I agree that evil silkies are taking over the world, they are spreading even far up north here in our woods. I have two little girls that are ANGELS! Love chickens, like getting dirty, loves to fish, hates boys! Maybe I hit the genetic jackpot....maybe I should get back to ya all in a few years with an update report..Keep me in your prayers

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom